Best Stud Dog
Best of Opposite Veteran in Sweeps
Best of Opposite Veteran in Show
He is now:
BISS/MBOSS Am BrGCH/Can GCH Bendegeit's William The Brave CGN, TT
Many thanks to judge Edd Bivin for this award, as well as Best Canadian Bred & Best Stud Dog.
Wally has now been retired from the Conformation ring, as we focus on Rally & Obedience.
Wally has been taking the Western Canada rings by storm, under the skilled guidance of Larry Clark.
With limited showing, Wally has completed his Canadian Grand Championship;
He has 2 Group wins, 10 group placements;
and was the #1 Mastiff in Canada for 2014.
MANY thanks to Barbara House of Britestar Mastiffs, who drove up from California to handle Wally
and take BOSS at the Canadian Mastiff Club National Specialty!
After an incredible campaign in the USA, Wally is now:
BISS AM BrGCh/BPIG CAN Ch Bendegeit's William the Brave, CGN, AOM, TT
None of this would have been possible without Barbara House from BriteStar Mastiffs,
who took him from an unpointed class dog to a Bronze level Grand Champion (in just 4 months)
& a Best In Specialty Show winner in such a short time!!
Wally left the USA in October as the #2 Mastiff in the USA
and hung on to #4 Mastiff - despite missing all the huge shows (50+ Mastiffs)
at the start & end of the year (he was only there from March-October)!
- Canadian Champion @ 8 months old (in 4 weekends with BOB over Champions from the Junior Puppy class)
- Group 4 & BPIG at 11 months old
- #4 Mastiff & #3 Mastiff Puppy in Canada (all systems) 2011
- Award Of Merit @ 18 months old - Canadian Mastiff Specialty 2012
- CGN (Canine Good Neighbour) Award @ 18 months old
- Top 20 Mastiffs in Canada for 2012 with only 4 shows
- BOSS - Canadian Mastiff Club National Specialty 2014
- Multiple Group wins
- Multiple Group placements
- #1 Mastiff in Canada (all systems) 2014
- BOSS - Canadian Mastiff Club National Specialty 2015
- American Champion in 2 weekends
- American Grand Champion 2 weekends later
- Bronze Level Grand Champion in 4 months
- Multiple Group Placements
- BISS - Redwood Empire Mastiff Club Regional Specialty 2013
- Temperament Tested
- #2 Mastiff in America (October 31/13)
- #4 Mastiff in America (Breed Points) 2013
- #9 Mastiff - All Breed 2013
Sire: Am/Int CH Audley Farms Family Jules
DOB: 5 November, 2010
|CARDIAC||MF-CA3135/25M/C-VPI-ECHO - Normal|
|CERF||Normal - November 2013|
|CMR||MF-CMR555/7M-PI - Normal/Clear|
Urine Negative |
|DM (Degenerative Myelopathy)||DNA 1-1 (Clear)|
|ELBOWS||MF-EL5048M25-VPI - Normal|
|FLUFFY GENE||DNA 1-2 (Not Affected/Carrier)|
|HIPS||MF-8475G35M-VPI - Good|
|PATELLAS||MF-PA2386/25M/P-VPI - Normal|
|PRA||MF-PRA1541/7M-PI - Normal|
|THYROID||MF-TH1440/36M-VPI - Normal|
Click HERE to see Wally's Pedigree
MANY THANKS TO:
Larry Clark from Calgary, AB & Barbara House from Nevada City, CA for their superb handling skills
All the Canadian & American Judges who have seen fit to recognize our special boy!
Wallace is our keeper boy from the Marlie x Jules litter. During his puppy career, he was affectionately nicknamed "Walrus" by his Canadian handler Larry Clark, due to his tendency to plow things over, instead of making his way around! In fact, Wallace was the first puppy in his litter to discover that running into the corner of the baby gate would pop it off the wall... thus opening up all sorts of new adventures for his littermates!!
Wallace finished his Canadian Championship at the tender age of 8 months, and took a BPIG & G4 win at only 11 months. He finished 2011 as the #4 Mastiff and #3 Mastiff Puppy in Canada with only 6 shows under his tender paws!
2012 was a "relax & grow" year for our baby boy who didn't get into the show ring much at all. He did however finish the year in the Top 20 (with only 4 shows), and received the only Award of Merit at the Canadian Mastiff Specialty in late July.
2013 was an AMAZING year!! Wallace (or Wally to his American family) took the ring by storm:
- First USA points February 22, 2013
- American Championship March 3, 2013 (two 5 point majors and BOB/BOS over ranked champions)
- American Grand Championship March 17, 2013 (G4 placement over 270 dogs)
- American Bronze Grand Champion July 19, 2013
- Multiple Group Placements
- Best In Specialty Show - Redwood Empire Mastiff Club October 19, 2013
- #2 Mastiff in USA - October 31, 2013.
MANY THANKS to Barbara House from Brite Star Mastiffs, who took Wally under her wing and took him to such great achievements in such a very short time!! Wally & Barbara made an incredible team, and we couldn't have done it without her.
He definitely takes after his dad & maternal grand-sire with his laid-back attitude and marshmallow sweet personality, but there's a quietly impish side... so watch out!